Acetone for Removing Acrylic Nails
It is really easy and cost effective to use to acetone for removing acrylic nails. You can remove your acrylic nails at home by using acetone without spending dollars in beauty parlors. All you need to do is to buy acetone and from any chemist or beauty salon. The other products you need to use for removing acrylic nails are the common accessories that you use in everyday life to shape and maintain your nails.
What are the ingredients needed with acetone for removing acrylic nails?
- Hot Water
- Cuticle Sticks
- Nail Filer
- Cotton Balls
- Cuticle Oil
- Nail Buffer
- Nail Clippers
- Trash Bin
- Waste Newspaper (these will help you to prevent spills)
- Paper Towels (for wiping off nail polish, to dry off your hands, and to put all the acrylic nails when will come off)
- Petroleum Jelly (optional)
What are the step-by-step processes to remove acrylic nails with acetone?
Gather all the necessary ingredients or products and seat in a comfortable position to begin your process of using acetone for removing acrylic nails :-
- Start trimming your acrylic nails to its shortest length
- Apply petroleum jelly to the fingers but not on the acrylic nails. Petroleum jelly will help the skin of your fingers from drying out
- Put the acetone in a bowl
- Pour the hot water into another and large bowl and put the bowl with acetone in that hot water bowl to warm up the remover
- For removing topcoats or gels use the filer on your nails
- Then use the buffer for finishing the process of removing topcoats and gels
- When you have finished the acrylic nails removing process, soak your nails in the light warm acetone
- Keep your nails in the light warm acetone for half an hour
- You need to check in between if the acrylic nails’ grip on your natural nail beds are loosened up or not
- When the grip of acetone nails is loosened, remove them from the acetone
- Take the cotton balls and dip them in acetone to apply on the nails
- Peel or push off the acrylic nails gently till they come off
- To remove acrylic residue or any glue, use the cuticle sticks
- Apply cuticle oil on your nails and gently massage the nails
- Leave the oil on your nails overnight
You should apply cream, lotion, moisturizer or oil on your nails on regular basis. This will help to keep your natural nails, smooth and shiny
The process of removing acrylic nails with acetone is thus really easy and you can do it yourself at your convenient time. Removing acrylic nails in the beauty parlors is advisable if you could. But with simple care and a bit practice you can easily remove your acrylic nails at your home.