Acrylic Nails and Gel Nails
Acrylic nails and gel nails both are your cups of teas when you want to add glamour and style to your beauty. Women with brittle nails find both the acrylic nails and gel nails the fantastic ways to decorate their hands. It will not be any exaggeration to say that both acrylic nails and gel nails are like boons to women who want to have beautifully decorated nails but are unable to keep attractive natural nails.
What are the similarities between Acrylic Nails and Gel Nails ?
- Both the acrylic nails and gel nails are artificial nails
- You can use the gel nails and the acrylic nails to make up your short and brittle nails
- Both types are used widely by the fashion loving women
- You need to take proper care of acrylic nails and gel nails
- You can make fascinating nail arts and nail designs on both the acrylic nails and gel nails
- The acrylic nails and gel nails add glamorous look to your fingers
What are the differences between Acrylic Nails and Gel Nails ?
- Acrylic nails can be termed as the predecessor of gel nails. They are easily available and popular than gel nails
- You can find the acrylic nails in most of the beauty nail salons compared to gel nails
- Nail technicians are more experienced with acrylic nails than gel nails as the acrylic nails have come long before the later types and have gained high popularity
- Acrylic nails last longer than the gel nails
- Gel nails are known to give more natural looks than the acrylic nails
- Gel nails are softer than their counterparts
- Acrylic nails are not as flexible as gel nails
- Gel nails are also odorless than the acrylic nails as you do not have to apply such strong chemicals as you need to do so on the later
- It takes shorter time for the gel nails to cure than acrylic nails
- Gel nails require less filling than the acrylic nails
- Nail polishes stay for long time on acrylic nails than gel nails
- You can easily fix up your acrylic nails if they are broken but you may difficulty with the gel nails to fix at home
- Gel nails are costlier than the acrylic nails
- You need to file gel nails while acrylic nails can be soaked off
Nail arts on acrylic nails and gel nails are fantastic ways to add extra glamor to your dress. You can buy these artificial nails from online stores too. High popularity and increasing demand of these artificial nails make their market really booming with innovative and high quality products. You can take artificial nails kits to do acrylic nails and gel nails at home.
It is not always possible to visit nail salons for doing beautiful nail styles. By using the kits and with little practice and patience you can make stylish and attractive nail designs on acrylic nails and gel nails at home.