The easiest way to remove acrylic nails lead to remove the nails painlessly and safely. Acrylic nails are boons to many- particularly who are not blessed with good natural nails. However, these nails also need to be removed and there are quite a few options to remove acrylic nails. You can remove acrylic nails at home too, without much effort.
What are the essential supplies that you need for the easiest way to remove acrylic nails at home ?
Keep all the necessary supplies such as newspapers, paper towels, nail clippers, one bowl of hot water, one empty bowl, hand towels, nail polish remover (acetone based), petroleum jelly, nail buffer, cuticle oils, moisturizer or hand cream. You should arrange all the essential things before you start your process of removing the acrylic nails so that you should hunt for them in between the method. When you have arranged all the supplies near your hands, you can start the process of removing your acrylic nails.
Step-by-step instructions of the easiest way to remove acrylic nails at home
- Sit in a comfortable area. You can choose your kitchen table but you should not forget to cover the table with plastic garbage bags. Also, spread the newspapers on the table in a thick layer so that it will soak up all spills and prevent the surface of the table from getting damaged.
- Cut your nails with the nail clipper at the shortest possible lengths. This will make the removing process easy.
- Put the acetone nail polish remover in a bowl. Put this bowl to the large bowl of hot water so that the remover warms up. You can also use microwave instead of hot water to warm the acetone-based nail polish remover.
- Before you soak your nails in the warm acetone, apply petroleum jelly to the surrounding skins of your nails. Petroleum will prevent the skin from drying out. However, make sure that you are not applying the jelly on the nails as this will prevent the remover from making the glues loose.
- When the acetone-based remover is warm enough, soak your nails in it and keep them for 30 minutes. In between just lift up your nails to see if the texture has become gel like.
- When it is soft enough, start peeling off the nails but ensure that you are not forcing the nails to come out. If you find the nails are hard enough and not coming out easily, put your nails in the warm remover for another five minutes.
- After you have peeled off all the acrylic nails wash your hands or wipe them with paper towels and make sure that there are no glues or adhesives remaining.
- You also use the nail buffer to buff the remaining glues and residues.
- Apply moisturizer to your nails and hands and gently massage with the same. This will keep your nails and hands soft.
So, you can apply this easiest way to remove acrylic nails at home next time you want to remove the same.